Sunday, December 19, 2010

Holiday Toonz

A Holiday Season (trick or) Treat: A dozen or so of the best (or worst) Songs ever. Enjoy!




All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth - Spike Jones & The City Slickers
 

I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas
- Shirley Temple   ...

... and while we're on the subject of Hippo's,
One Hippopotami - Allen Sherman

What? I didn't say it had anything to do with Christmas.
 

I want Eddy Fisher for Christmas
- Spike Jones & The City Slickers
Here Comes Fatty Claus
- Rudolph & The Gang
Mommy, wont you buy a baby brother (or sister) for me
  - Spike Jones & The City Slickers
 

A Barnyard Christmas
  - Spike Jones & The City Slickers
You Ain't Gettin Shit for Christmas
- Red Peters

Twelve Gifts of Christmas
- Allen Sherman (A personal favourite)
Happy Pagan Present Day
- Richard Felnagle
Santa Song
- Adam Sandler

I almost forgot!  Holiday for Strings - Spike Jones & The City Slickers




... And let us not forget...

Achmed The Dead Terrorist Carols
  (Jingle Bombs) - Jeff Dunham







Here's Wishing you a Happy (Insert pagan or secular holiday of your choice)!

1 comment: